White House Live Chat With Drake University
- Ronnie Cho, Associate Director, White House Office of Public Engagement
- Brian Deese, Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy Director, National Economic Council
- Roberto Rodriguez, Special Assistant to the President for Education Policy
Examples of questions they will be fielding about the American Jobs Act are:
- How will the President’s plan support young entrepreneurs?
- Will the plan help prevent police, firefighters and teacher layoffs?
- What programs will the American Jobs Act support on youth employment?
Through our conversations with Ronnie, he has promised to field a question from Drake University live tomorrow! This is what we need to do:
- Submit your question by Tweeting with the hashtag #DrakeOpenForQuestions, posting on our Facebook wall, or commenting on this post by 2 PM CST tomorrow (Wednesday, Sept. 14th)
- Our Public Affairs Officer, Sarah Coffey, will be monitoring these questions coming in and will pick what she deems to be the best single question and will email it directly to Ronnie Cho for him to give to the panelists to answer live